Welcome back! I hope you have been enjoying this week’s feature of the Daisy Delight Suite that will be available with the new catalog launch happening in June.
Speaking of which…I’m having an Open House to celebrate this launch!! If you are in the Charlotte, NC area, I would LOVE for you to stop by. More details to come, but it will be June 10 and June 11. Do you follow me on Facebook? I will be updating you with all the details there as well, so don’t miss out. I’m planning a lot of fun activities, including make-n-takes and product give-aways!! You can find me on Facebook here –Tammy’s Stamping Creations
Back to today’s card…
I am using the same colors as yesterday’s card, but a completely different design.
- Color combination:
- Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
- Paper: Whisper White card base – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4, one piece of scrap cut from oval stitched shape framelits, Night of Navy – 2 pieces of scrap cut from the square stitched shape framelits cut down to rectangles, Daffodil Delight – 2 pieces of scrap cut from square stitched shape framelits cut down to rectangles, Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4 x 5, Vellum card stock – 3-3/4 x 5
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon, Stitched Shape Framelits, Clear Stampin’ Embossing Powder
- Things to note about this card:
- On the Vellum card stock, I stamped the large daisy image with Daffodil Delight ink. Before it dried completely, I sprinkled the clear embossing powder over it an heat set it.
- Have I mentioned how much I love the font of the Thank You sentiment in this set? I stamped this in the center of the Vellum card stock with Night of Navy ink.
- I stamped a few of the large daisy stamp on the stitched oval, stamping off the edge of the paper to make it look more random and adhered it to the center of the DSP before adding the Vellum on top.
- I wrapped that adorable double stitched daffodil delight ribbon around that layering and added to the four stitched rectangles that are adhered to the Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the inside however you desire and call this one done.
I hope you are following me. I will be showing you sneak peeks throughout the month of May from the new catalog as well as some oldies-but-goodies that will be retiring once the new catalog launches. Lots of good deals with those items!!
Hope to see you back soon!