Welcome back! I am so glad you stopped by today.
I am back featuring another card from the stamp set Daisy Delight. If you’ve been following me this week, you’ll probably recognize the design of today’s card because it is the same design I used on Monday’s card, just changing up the colors (this is how you CASE – copy and share everything – your own card!).
- Color combination:
- Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
- Paper: Whisper White – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4, two pieces of scrap, Night of Navy – 5-1/2 x 1-3/4, Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4 x 5
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Faceted Gems accent jewels, Daisy punch
- Things to note about this card:
- I absolutely love the font of this sentiment. It just really makes a statement (pun intended!), don’t you think? Especially when stamped in Night of Navy against the stark Whisper White.
- I stamped the daisy in both Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White card stock and then punched them both out. I then adhered them together using a dimensional between the layers to pop it up and topped it off with one of the clear Faceted Gem jewels in the center.
- I strategically layered the Night of Navy card stock strip between the DSP and the bottom strip of the Whisper White card base and then placed the assembled daisy on top of the strip.
What do you think? Does it make you happy?
I have one more card to show you tomorrow, so be sure to come on back!