I know I say that I love each stamp set I feature on this blog, but it is true! And this week’s featured set is no different. If you missed yesterday’s post, you can catch up here.
For today’s card, I used the same colors I used yesterday, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Another very simple design without a lot of fanfare, but still very striking, I think.
- Color combination:
- Stamp Set: Daisy Delight, I just used the large flower as well as the Thank You sentiment, just like yesterday’s card.
- Paper: Calypso Coral – 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4, Daffodil Delight – 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, Whisper White – 5-1/4 x 4 (2, one for inside of card)
- Inks: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon, Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine
- Things to note about this card:
- I randomly stamped each daisy in both Calypso Coral (second generation to get a lighter tone) and Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White card stock. The beauty of the photopolymer stamps is you can see through them so you know exactly where you are stamping. This allowed me to stamp the two different colors right on top of each other. Tip: Be sure to stamp some of the flowers off the edge of the paper to make it look even more random.
- Instead of tying the ribbon completely around the card, I just added a bit of adhesive on the back and only wrapped it around the front and adhered the ends to the back of the card stock.
- I tied a small piece of the Whisper White Baker’s Twine to break up the ribbon for some interest.
- Tip: Don’t forget the inside of the card. I stamped both a Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral flower to the lower right corner of the inside of the card to bring it all together.
You will be able to purchase these items June 1 when the new catalog launches. There are a few items you can purchase now, which are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of another stamp in this stamp set.
See you then,