We are experiencing early spring weather here in the Carolinas and I can’t say I’m upset about it. Winter is my least favorite season, so I’m usually past ready for spring, no matter how long (or short!!) it takes to get here.
In honor of the early blooms we are seeing, I decided to create a card using an oldie but goody stamp set from the annual catalog, Rose Wonder.
The vellum just provides an extra layer of softness for this card. But it seemed to be missing a little something, something, so I added the touch of silver embossing powder along the right edge.
Add a sweet sentiment on the inside and call it done. Easy-peasy!
- Stamp Sets – Rose Wonder (2016-2017 Annual)
- Cardstock – Thick Whisper White (8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4), Vellum Cardstock (5-1/4 x 4)
- Stamp on Vellum card stock with Versa Mark ink and emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Turn vellum over and color the petals and leaves from the back side with the Stampin’ Write Markers
- Press edge of the vellum in the Versa Mark ink and emboss the edge with silver embossing powder. (It’s OK if this is a little messy, it gives it some dimension).
- Adhere only the left side of the vellum to the front of the card and cover the the adhesive with a strip of the silver foil paper.
- Stamp Sentiment on inside of card
If you want to create this card, here are the supplies you would use. Just click the pic to order!
Happy Spring, y’all! I hope it is here to stay!